Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yea! A note from Corbin..........

Hello Mom, Dad, Kay, Cal, and Jen

How are you all doing? How is the cough? I didn't wake up last night with a cough, which was great! And this morning my throat wasn't as dry. :)

The first night we arrived here at the Bentons, Uncle Mike found a scorpion in the house!! It was about an inch and a half long and see-through white with some black in it's middle!
Zach has taken me to the catfish pond a few times. We haven't got any fish, but did kill and eat 5 crabs the first day we went there!! The weather is quite warm, but I like it. It makes swimming in freezing cold water not so bad.
I am the water boy and so try to keep the filters full of tap water. It is hard to keep them full as we go through a lot of water each day!!
There are three boys, Kendy, Kevvy, and Danny who are Zack and my pals. Kendy and Kevvy are Leddy's (their cook) boys. Danny is 12, Kendy 10, and Kevvy 8. Danny is the nicest kid. He knows a little bit of English and teaches me some Swahili.

Love You All
I hope to write again soon.
Corbin

1 comment:

  1. God is good, is He not??? He WILL perfect his good & perfect Will thru you guys there!!! Keep up the good work & the attitudes!!!
    Praying for you as you journey!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete