Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A note from Aunt Terese......

Your kids are wonderful Shannon. Please don't worry about Corbin. I do think he is getting better. He does cough up some in the morning but I think it's good to get it out. We have been trying warm water with lemon and honey. The lemons are from the garden and the honey is from Ted's hives here so it's good. I think it's helping. i don't want to put him on antibiotics for a cough. There's no fever and I think he will be better off to fight it. We were laughing so hard because in the evening we were all sitting around talking about health food and Corbin was telling us about all the great healthy things he likes and then went into a coughing spell and Mike said, "I see how that's working for you," We all laughed so hard. They love the rice and beans here - I knew they would. I'm so glad to be having it again. The kids are all bonding well - lots of talking and laughter. My kids really have been going through a lot with emotions about Erin being gone but I think your kids are a Godsend for them. Thanks for sharing such precious people with us. Battery is yelling at me. Much love, Terese

No comments:

Post a Comment