Thursday, November 5, 2009

It is hard to figure out where they are???......

Hello Mom,

I am so sorry to hear about the computer. (our computer died) I sure hope that it can be fixed easily. It is looking like we will be leaving this Saturday so don't expect an email until the following Saturday. If I can write before then, I will, but I am not sure how long the travel is....sounds like it will be at least 3 days.....then we might be staying with the Moyers for a couple days until Uncle Steve can make it over to pick us up. The Moyers live about 3 hours away from them. We will be traveling with Uncle Dan and Aunt Tina and Natalie, their daughter; plus two married missionary ladies, plus a young man named Scott. I hope everything is going well for you there. Things are going well here. I was really saddened to think that I would have to be leaving the Bentons and other missionaries here, but I am beginning to look forward to a crammed ride with the Moyers!! If you think that we have ever ridden crammed or gone over rough roads, think again!!!! We will stay at least one day at a beautiful place on a lake. I will have to give you more details on it once I see it. We are planning on being able to take a 45 minute boat ride for free!!!

I love you guys and miss you.

I will try and get you an email right before we leave, but if not, please don't worry about us at all. We are in good hands, both with the people we are around and then of course, God's hands.

I am getting excited to wrap my arms around you all!!!

Only one month and we will be in Salt Lake!!

Blessings,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment