Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Please pray for travels....we are on our way to Zambia!

Hello

We will enter Zambia either the 6th or 7th of November with the Moyers. We will transfer over to the Allens on the 10th.
Zach is doing well. He is not in much pain and Uncle Ted will pull the pins out in a couple of weeks. He is starting to put a little weight on his leg. It will be 2 weeks since he broke it tomorrow.
I am going to a wedding tomorrow. We went to one already and I really enjoyed it. The Bentons don't seem to enjoy them as much so they aren't going and Jordan is staying with them. Uncle Ted and Aunt Kim Rabonold are taking me. It is in a different tribe so there will probably be some different customs in the wedding and they said it probably won't be as plush as the last one. I want to experience as much about Africa as I can before I leave.
We fixed Zach's pellet gun today. Praise God!! It was a big project.

I can't wait to see you all and the other family at the wedding! I am glad that something else will be going on when Jordan and I first get back as it may give us time for everything to sink in and to become more readjusted. I may have to work on being content with America life after living here.
Wow, Salt Lake has got snow! Sorry about the cold. I am loving the heat although it can be quite warm sometimes.
I have taken lots of pictures and videos so far. Please let friends and family know as many requested them!
It is getting so close to the time that we leave the Bentons. I am already getting sad. At least we will go from here to the Allens which may help with the sadness as I can't wait to see them. Then from there to the wedding back home where friends and family will be. Then Christmas! It is like our vacation goes on and on! I look at this trip as God's story!
Love you all
It is 12;15 a.m. so I had better get to bed

Corbin


Previous Message | Next Message

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the wedding Corb...make sure you take lots of pix!! Wow, Jordan, not going!??! I'm surprised at you! :D
    You two behave...love you all & missing you...
    God is good ALL the time...He has a plan for everything.

    ReplyDelete